Reporting a violation will notify both Safetrucks and the Transport Provider who sent the message or quote
Kindly make sure the content you are reporting is a violation of our rules.
Read all about Safetrucks rules and regulations here.
In summary, it is a violation of Safetrucks’ rules to post:
- Quotes that are per unit or per item and not the entire job
- Personal or business contact details such as.
- Phone numbers
- Company name
- Full address
- Names that link to a business or company name
- Web addresses or links
- Links or handles to social media profiles
- Suggestions or instructions to take negotiations off Safetrucks
- References directed at other Users or Transport Providers
- Abusive, threatening, or harassing messages.
DO NOT use this feature to send any other messages to Safetrucks administrators unless there is a clear violation.
If you would like to clarify with Safetrucks whether something is a violation, please read our rules here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org